Make Liquid Soap from Soap Bars
This @plasticfreejuly we have been making liquid soap from scraps of soap bars because it makes less mess, makes the soap go further and my daughter prefers it.
So simple and great for all those wee ends of soap bars. The other option is to buy refill liquid soap from places like @earthlove_nz, @piko_wholefoods or Bin Inn.
- Put 80 grams of soap scraps into a heat resistant bowl.
- Pour over 8 cups of boiling water.
- Whisk until the soap has dissolved.
- Cover and let sit for 24 hours.
- Remove cover and blend to mix in.
- Pour into your pump container and use!
- (Obviously this makes more than one pump container worth of soap so store the rest in a larger container and top up as required).