Pop Up Shop
Book your ticket for a KidsFest workshop here. Tickets available 9am Tuesday 4th June.
Take the Plastic Free July Challenge here.
What is it?
'Share Plastic' E-book Launch - Remix Plastic has put together an e-book that showcases some of the recycled plastic products projects around the world. The aim of this book is to inspire people with a glimpse of the beauty that can come from waste, and help people see the potential and opportunities within their own lives for waste. More Info.
Exhibition - the space will have information on plastic pollution, interactive displays and recycled plastic exhibits.
Shop - we will be selling recycled plastic products by various makers and designers as well as reusable products to help you reduce your single use plastic.
Workshops - our workshops are designed to engage children in a discussion around plastic pollution and offer skills and understanding on ways that they can make a difference.
Beach Clean - the following week on the 17th July we are hosting a beach clean followed by a discussion about the rubbish we find. More information.
Drop Off Point - the space will also act as a drop off point for various items we are collecting.
- Bread tags can be dropped off in support of Bread Tags for Wheelchairs
- Bottle rings (see picture) - the rings brought in by visitors will be added to a display that will grow over the period.
- Tetrapacks can be donated for upcycling workshops
- Beach plastic can be donated for education and recycling (Please contact us before hand if you have large amounts!)
- Old tshirts for upcycling workshops
- 3D printer waste. PLA only please and contact us before hand if you have large amounts.